Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miss Utah

We recently spent the weekend in downtown Salt Lake with Logan's family to support Hannah in Miss Utah. That's right, I'm related to royalty, Miss Sanpete/Gunnison herself. Logan's mom and dad outdid themselves and got everyone hotel rooms to stay in. Unfortunately, I neglected to take pictures until the very end, so all I got was when we took Madee and Lafe to Boondocks. I smoked everyone in mini golf. Didn't know I had it in me. We didn't have a score card, but I did have one of Jack's diapers (clean) in my bag so we kept score on that. Later, Jack proudly wore the diaper around with my winning score. Hannah did so good at Miss Utah and it was a blast watching her!


Me and Madee at Boondocks


Logan smoked me.

Madee and Lafe duke it out.
Again, Lafe what are you doing? Crazy Uncle Lafe.
I fell on a metal bolt. Seriously, my arm is injured here, but no one helps me, they just laugh.

2 comments:

Scott said...

At first I thought I had the wrong blog, and then I recognized my very artistically taken photo of your family and knew I was in the right place. Looks nice! Please share with me the rest of the photos that you fix up. I really wish now that we would have taken some of my family :( Next time. I, too, have a secret talent for mini golf- must run in the family.

Alicia said...

A couple things-
you don't look like you've had a baby. ie you look very skinny.
also, i am a bad friend- i laughed at the picture of you falling post falling on the bolt.