Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Minute to Win it!

Staci and I like to plan activities that make our family look like fools. So this years activity at the reunion was Minute to Win It. We adapted it to fit our family. So we divided into two teams. Each team took a turn drawing a challenge out of the cup. Then they chose which member was going to do it. You have one minute to complete your task. Everyone on your team had to do at least one challenge. It was hilarious to watch us attempt these foolish tasks. Surprisingly, pretty much everyone had success (even mom). The winning team got Subway gift cards. Who won? Winning is not important. I will not be sharing that information at this time. I got a lot on camera, but it died before the game was through.

Scott so perfectly balancing those M&Ms

I had the Dizzy Mummy. I had to spin around to unwind a roll of toilet paper.
Mom moving cotton balls with her nose.
This one was my favorite and I wish I could have done it. She had to strap pedometers to her legs and arms. The challenge was to get 500 steps between all of them in one minute. I was so tempted to post the video but I was afraid Staci would fight me if I did.
Jason had to move a balloon a certain distance into a garbage can only using a spray bottle.
Logan had to put 6 pieces of pasta onto this spaghetti stick without using his hands.
Here is a video of me doing the dizzy mummy. I'm not sure if it uploaded right though, so it may not work.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I think that the game was a success overall! I love that picture of Jason. By the way, it was Scott, Staci, Aaron, Tina, and Mom who won. But to give you guys some credit, I think your team ended up with the harder tasks. Good call on not posting the video. I am now glad that I did not post the picture of you posed as a chipmunk by all of the dead chipmunks in the museum we went to.

Natalie said...

This is awesome! My family is having a reunion soon and I have been trying to come up with some things we could do. Like you two, I love to make my family do idiotic things and if you don't mind I would love to copy your ideas and use them for our reunion.