Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A day in the life of an Ogden Citizen

Staci and Scott made a last minute trip up to Salt Lake and so we decided to meet up with them in Odgen. I stumbled upon some information about a program that was hosting a free day at a bunch of locations for children. I think it was mainly for Ogden citizens, but we decided to join the fun anyway. We went to the Aerospace Museum and to the children's museum, The Treehouse. It was so much fun. Especially when the hurricane hit Ogden and almost blew us away, don't know what that was all about.



The Treehouse Museum

President Adam. Oh no.




Adam loves Jack.
The Aerospace Museum. We've finally landed on the moon!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm way behind on my blogging too- just another thing you've added to my already full schedule. Fun pictures!