Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Push Ups


Logan entertains Jack in ways that I would never think of. These include baby torpedo, baby push ups, and many other random activities. What's amazing is that they actually work in calming him down and making him happy (I'm referring to Jack not Logan). Baby push ups are Jack's favorite. He always looks so proud to be soaring high above us.



4 comments:

Scott said...

Come on Logan, he weighs what, 13 pounds? You can bench more than that.

The Picketts said...

darling! i love him!

The Picketts said...

Is he getting chubby yet? Because the Pickett side will disown him if he doesn't get some chub on him! ha ha ha. Seriously - you need to post some more pictures. I am commenting twice on the same post. That only means that you aren't posting enough! :o)

Kym said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! Thanks for going to the park with me yesterday. That was so fun to get together and get to know you a little better. Hopefully there will be lots of playing this summer! Bring it on!