Thanks to my talented friend Mysha, we were able to get some pictures of Jack. He is 4 weeks old here. Enjoy! P.S. don't mind my retarded face. I get stage fright and every time I sensed she was about to take a picture of me, I froze and didn't know what to do except look like an idiot.
pretty stink'n cute. I need to see that baby soon and squeeze him. In the first picture of you and Jack, you look like you despise him, but other than that, you did well. -staci
yay for pictures of Jack! Gracie told me the other day that she wanted to see Aunt Sara and Capt. Jack Sparrow. It was so funny! I must agree with her though
4 comments:
pretty stink'n cute. I need to see that baby soon and squeeze him. In the first picture of you and Jack, you look like you despise him, but other than that, you did well.
-staci
cute sara! I think you look very natural and motherly in your pictures! I'm so glad I finally got to meet jack....
yay for pictures of Jack! Gracie told me the other day that she wanted to see Aunt Sara and Capt. Jack Sparrow. It was so funny! I must agree with her though
Oh my goodness! He is a cutie! Congrats. I'm excited for you guys
Post a Comment