Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chameleon

Jack looks different in every picture I take. Here are a few pics of my little chameleon. This first one is his cute Weezer tee I made him. Long live Weezer.







6 comments:

The Trythalls said...

Blake and I really love the Weezer t-shirt. We will accept Jack, not you, but Jack.

Steven and Tanesha said...

He is adorable!

Jennica said...

He's a cute little "chameleon" child! I don't know if you can take him out yet...but me and Jenna want to get together and celebrate when I can eat food again. haha I would love to see you!

Brad and Jenna said...

YEah! food and fun! Lets do it. I want a Weezer baby. He is adorable.

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Holy adorable baby! You take great pictures by the way! Someday I will see this sweet baby in person. Until then i will enjoy your pics!

The Picketts said...

MORE PICTURES!!!! It's like you're just TEASING me with one or two that you post. Quite frankly, it's getting ANNOYING! I need MORE of capt'n Jack!
P.S. You should be receiving your stuff this week...it's in the mail as we speak! Sorry it's taken SO dang long! Someday I'll get my life together and on top of everything (however, probably not until AFTER I quit teaching seminary...I'm not going to lie)