We did lots of snowboarding this month. We used our Warren Miller tickets and went to the Canyons boarding. It was fun, but I felt a little out of place there. There were some rather snooty people there. It was still fun though. We went to Gunnison on Christmas Eve. Over the break we went to a couple parties, boarded and relaxed. We both ended up catching a 24 hour bug. I swear every time we go to Gunnison we get sick.
Madee and Lafe were troopers to come snowboarding with us so much. We went three times up to Fairview (nothing like free boarding) and we treated ourselves by going to Brian Head once. Everyone has improved so much since we first started. The last day we went to Fairview we had a huge bunch with us. Participants included: me, Logan, Lafe, Madee, Colby Caldwell aka Bite Size, Glen and his brother Dave, Hannah and B Rad Jackson. It was a great trip other than the fact Bradly got a concussion. I wasn't happy about that. Hannah and I had a little competion to see who could make it to the bottom of the hill with the most water in their bottle. It was a tie. I also crocheted a lot of beanies because of all the boarding. I made 6 to be exact. All in all, our families spoiled us and it was another terrific season. We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for.
4 comments:
your snowboarding trips sure look fun. I wish I would get an invite now and again . . .
Those are dang cute pictures you took!! Where did you do all the fancy shmancy coloring on them?? Glad you had a fun Christmas! I had a hoot and hollerin' good time in Gunnison this year!!!
i LOVE that last pic of Adam! SO CUTE! Your pics are darling by the way!
You say you always get sick in Gunnnison, hmmm I wonder why... I never get sick in Manti.
Post a Comment