Sunday, November 9, 2008

Snowboarding and Pigs




Lately Logan and I have had this fascination with piglets. It started a while back when Staci sent me an e-mail about a tiger who raised piglets because her cubs died. Well here and there we've had encounters with pigs and now we fancy them and hope to get a few one day. (our future pet list is getting quite long).
We went to the Warren Miller snowboarding movie this week. You pay 13 bucks a ticket and go to the movie. In your program there is a free pass to the Canyons in Park City thats worth 80 bucks. The people in the movie were nuts. I have no desire to jump out of helicopter and snowboard but I am quite fanatic about snowboarding cautiously. We welcome snowstorms and are counting down the days till we get to go. USA! USA!

1 comment:

Kati said...

i think it is so funny you are into pigs. They are cute.
I hope it snows soon too. I am tired of looking at the ugly brown leaves on the ground. I used to snowboard a long time ago and I agree with you...jumping out of a Helicopter is crazy.