We also went to the homecoming game against Fresno State. That was a disappointing game. We were ahead until Fresno magically won with 2 seconds remaining. I randomly decided to dye my hair. I felt I did a good job considering my lack of training.
We decided to paint pumpkins this year. I don't why we haven't been doing that all along. It was much easier than carving. We decided to just share a pumpkin so my half was a harry potter kitty and Logan's half was a gangster vampire. It turned out quite freaky. We love fall and especially Halloween. But with it done and over I can begin to listen to Christmas music and get ready for the season.
2 comments:
I'm not going to lie to you. That wig is H-O-T!
Wow, your blog is really ugly... Anyway, I enjoyed your halloween costume and your text. I wish I was that clever. Your hair is also a wonderful color congrats.
Post a Comment