We met up with our good friends the Watts in Heber City to ride the Heber Creeper Train. It was a dinosaur themed train and the kids loved it. There was a dinosaur dig and I made the kids little dinosaur kits to take on the train. We also ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant.
Logan's work hosted a party at the Aquarium. We had a yummy dinner and they rented the whole place so we got to enjoy it all to ourselves. And I ate my weight in ice cream.
Jack did a little sports camp for a couple of weeks. It was an introduction to lots of different sports. He loved it and Charlotte and Holden and I enjoyed the time outside.
| Feeding goats at a play date with some moms from the ward. |
| Sweet baby Holden snoozing away. Such a good baby. |
| Jack's halfy birthday. 4.5. |
| Checking out old red, their favorite car. |
| Watching Jack at sports camp. |
| Slip n' slide with neighbors. |
| Ice cream at the Workman party. |
| The Aquarium. |
| We watched a 4D movie. The kids loved it until the end when we were sprayed in the face point blank. Then Char had a melt down. |
| Megladon. Jack's favorite thing ever. |
| Happiest baby ever, unless you delay his food. Don't delay his food. |
| Char's go to outfit. Pink dress and bug boots. |
| She loves picking out her own outfits. |
| I bought an ice cream maker that makes ice cream in 20 minutes. We have eaten so much ice cream... |
| Sweetest boy ever. |
| Jack somehow talked me into buying him this gummy rattlesnake. Ugh. |
| Dirt and water. Nothing better. |
| A ride in old red. I don't know why they love that car so much. We are sweating to death here. |
| Admiring his own reflection. I am pretty sure he is naked here because he just had a blow out. He does that a lot... |
| Dino dig at the dinosaur train. |
| Jack and Liam BFFs. |
| Char and Noah. |
| Heber is so pretty. |
| The Watts are in NY now. We miss them so much. |
| Later that night I found him in his bed not sleeping but doing this... |
| Bear! |
No comments:
Post a Comment