Sunday, March 2, 2014

Char's Pink Party

I decided to have people over for cake and ice cream to celebrate Char turning two.  Then the snow storm hit and I got stuck inside for days and slowly my "cake and ice cream" event turned into a small party of sorts with decorations and a photo booth.  It was a pink party of course and she loved it.  We weren't sure how she would react and what she would do with the attention (sometimes she just cries when put on the spot and is clingy) but she was loving it and was cute and happy as can be.  It was a milk and cookies party.  The house was pretty packed but we managed to get everyone in, eat some sugar, sing happy birthday and open a few presents.  
Her pink milk and cookies party.
Her cake.  Looks impressive but was super easy.  I made the cake stand too which I thought for sure would topple at any minute.


This is my favorite picture.  It was so funny watching her try to blow out the candles.   It was mostly a lot of theatrical gesturing but no real blowing or air.

The photo booth.
Steve and Jenni Guynn.
Lauren and Layton Bell.
Lincoln Mellor, Char, Noah Watts, Charlotte Buchanan, Jack, Liam Watts, Elin Quist.

Liam and Jack.  BFFs.

Kayle and Charlotte Buchanan.
Brett and Sarah Bylund.
Whitney and Brett Mellor.

Nate, Jan, and Elin Quist.
Derek and Vanessa Bunker.




2 comments:

Scott said...

I kind of hate you for this amazing party you threw together. Where do you get the time or energy?!

Brad and Jenna said...

I agree with the above comment.