Monday, June 17, 2013

Being a mom can be fun

Some days all I can do is get through the day until the kids are in bed.  But luckily those days are few are far between and most of the time I am so thankful to be a mom.  Here is some of our daily fun in C'ville.  Jack and Char are getting better at playing together which has been really fun. One of our favorite places to go is the Downtown Children's Discovery Museum.  So fun and I usually get to treat myself to a gourmet mint cupcake from Capenello's Crazy Cakes.  Everyone is happy.

Smoothie day.


Jack thinks he is having a picnic but really he is having a tea party.



The Children's Museum.


A "beautiful flower" Jack picked for himself.  I wish I could say it was for me.

The Christenson family band.  I love that kitty piano.  One setting is all meows.



No comments: