Yes I am super behind again. Give me a break, we just had a baby and moved. My life has been chaos. My last Mother's Day wasn't the funnest. Logan had just had shoulder surgery so I ran around taking care of him and Jack. This year I knew we would be on the road making our trip to Utah and that Mother's Day would again, not be much to celebrate. That's why I was so surprised to find flowers and delicious Junior Mints waiting for me when I got home from church the Sunday before Mother's Day. Then to top it off there was a note from a friendly little rat (I don't know why but rats is just a thing when we give gifts). The rat told me to open the computer and then there was another rat with a note to open the web browser. And pulled up was a tab to choose a kitchen aid! What a nice husband :) He knows me well.
| It says: "Happy Mother's Day! Open webz browserz 2 see yoor geeft opshunz. Love, Dead Sizzles" It may seem odd to you, but wonderful to me. |
1 comment:
So many things that I love about this- that you leave notes for each other from dead rats, that the rat can write but can't spell very well, and that he/she has very angular handwriting. I am also very jealous of your kitchen aid.
Post a Comment