I tried to do some family pictures recently. Considering they were last minute and "homemade," I thought they turned out pretty good. We quickly grabbed some shots while we were in Gunnison for the 4th. Staci was kind of enough be our photographer and I thought she did a great job. Then, a few weeks later when Jack turned 7 months, we dressed him up and did a few up in Logan. I still have so many ideas of places I want to shoot, but until now, these are great!


I found this idea on a blog. You shoot your child's " favorites." Jack's favorites right now include: blocks, Pierre his frog, and sticks.

Get it, Jack in the Box.
I didn't plan this. Sticks just seem to always manage their way to his mouth.










5 comments:
Wow, he is a handsome boy! I can't believe how much he has changed already. Makes me mad. Where is that crazy colored wall located? The pictures look awesome- good work!
Wow, I must say I am impressed! Great pictures and you guys are just the cutest little family!
cute cute cute! I love everything about them!
I love your pics! Jack is the cutest little boy and I guess you and Logan look pretty good too.
So cute, Sara!!! Love that multi-colored wall. It's awesome. Definitely want to see you guys soon. Let's plan another get together. Give Jack-Jack a kiss for me. Love him.
Post a Comment