Eating at TGI Fridays. Mmmm.
The hot dog roast.

We went on a little hike.


We also went to a nearby pond and tried our hand at fishing. Close, but nothing.
The lost party invitations
We played Lost bingo. Quite entertaining
We came home to an injured little Kitten Rat. Poor thing. We're not sure what happened but his foot looked like this.
Nothing a little Ibuprofen can't fix
We also went for a quick cook out with the Densons. Always entertaining. We managed to enjoy ourselves between our crying children.
2 comments:
What the freak happened to your rat's foot. I showed the picture to Scott and he freaked out. Is it back to normal now?
I can't believe you gave your rat ibuprofen!! That's so funny!
And I love that Jack is actually smiling in your little family picture! All the pictures we have as a family Riley is screaming...probably cuz he actually has to hold still for 5 seconds. :)
Post a Comment