Sunday, June 6, 2010

BBQ with the Buddies


I'm a little behind on my posting. We had a BBQ with some friends a couple weeks ago to celebrate the sliver of sunshine we saw in Logan. It was fun hanging out with the Densons, Allens, and Grewes. It happened to be Jason and Mysha's 5th Wedding Anniversary- Woot! Woot! So of course I had to make them a gross looking cake to celebrate. We enjoyed the fresh air and naturally we had to play a little Viking Spiel.

The hideous cake of happiness.
The happy couple.
Mysha taught me how to grill up some artery clogging burgers. Delicious!
Riley was pretty much doing this the whole time. Running. And Running. And Running
Lord No-Beard. The Dragon slaying hero of legend.
...And his lady

Viking Spiel!

1 comment:

Kym said...

I LOVE your post!! That is best picture of Mysha and Jason!!!! And I love that you said Riley was running.and running.and running. I don't think he does anything, BUT run! Jack so stinkin' cute!